Wow! I just found this great website called
Commoncraft. The website uses videos to explain different technology tools such as podcasting, wikis, blogs, social networking, etc in plain English. Actually, it kind of reminds me of how I have to teach certain concepts to my students with learning disabilities. Lots of visuals and concise, step-by-step instructions. The videos are really cute too, using cut out paper people and objects to explain concepts. It really makes technology painless. This website will definately be useful at my school.
Commoncraft. The website uses videos to explain different technology tools such as podcasting, wikis, blogs, social networking, etc in plain English. Actually, it kind of reminds me of how I have to teach certain concepts to my students with learning disabilities. Lots of visuals and concise, step-by-step instructions. The videos are really cute too, using cut out paper people and objects to explain concepts. It really makes technology painless. This website will definately be useful at my school.
No comments:
Post a Comment